6D.ai SDK Release Notes - version 0.22.1
6D.ai beta SDK v0.22.1
Oct 1, 2019
This minor release introduces support for the devices announced at the September Apple event: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and 10.2" iPad.
Please note that the new iPads embed the 2016 A10 Fusion chip, which is significantly slower than the more recent chips found on the latest iPad Pro, Air and Mini. There are no changes on the neural network side; maps remain compatible with other clients running 0.22.x SDK across iOS and Android.
- Fixed crash in the Drawing sample of the Unity app when saving on iOS 13
- Fixed mesh alignment issue in the SceneKit app when in portrait mode on iOS 13
The following issues will be addressed in future releases:
- Difficult environments (white walls, glass, mirrors, metallic or shiny surfaces) sometimes produce irregularities like mesh shards flying in mid-air.
- Outdoor relocalization is currently impacted by the accuracy of GPS on the phone. In situations where the phone GPS varies greatly, relocalization may not occur properly.
- Relocalization is sensitive to device orientation. E.g. relocalization may not work in portrait mode if the space was mapped in landscape mode.
SixDegreesSDK_Stop()cycle leaks between 2 and 3 megabytes.
Hardware RequirementsPlease check our supported devices list for latest devices our SDK is compatible with.
Build RequirementsIn order to build software on top of our SDK, please ensure your system matches the following specifications:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPad Pro (All generations and sizes), iPad Mini (2019, 5th Gen), iPad Air (2019, 3rd Gen), iPad (2019, 7th Gen), iPad (2018, 6th Gen)
- iOS 11.4 or newer
- Xcode 10+
- Unity3D 2019.2+
- Unity Hub 2.0+